Sooo, this is a new blog. Yeah, Meghan inspired me to start this fun stuff up again. We'll see how updating goes... I wonder who will even read this but whatever ;p. Just because I have nothing cool to say I'm doing 10 facts. So here we go;
10 Facts
1. I no longer have braces.
2. Justin Bieber is my latest obsession.
3. If I had a million dollars I'd buy a crapload of clothes.
4. Gummy worms. yeah, i lovveeee them.
5. Ellen Degeneres is my favorite.
6. I suck at keeping up with goals.
7. I eat too much string cheese.
8. I play Ultimate Frisbee and Basketball.
9. My friends know me as "Big-Al"
10. I have sniffled more than 17 times while typing this. (Allergies suck!)
Okey dokey... right no my blog look stupid, but I'll get it cute one of these days...
but until then ta-taa<3
No comments:
Post a Comment