Thursday, October 21, 2010

Raaaainnnnnn.

So. Here in Vegas, rain isn't the most common thing. Actually it NEVER happens. BUT; yesterday we had this massive down pour in the morning, and all the kids at school were prancing around acting like the sky was raining Justin Bieber... oh wait, that was just me. Anywho... to say the least, we were excited.
To our disappointment, it stopped raining after like 20 minutes. Sad, sad day. So I went about my day normally. Minus the sweat pants, sweatshirt, and ugly messy bun on the top of my head. Yeah, not cute. I looked pretty comfy. Hahh. more like a bum. ;p
After school I went over to Jessie's house to do a science project, the clouds were all grey and ugly looking to the left of the house, Jessie goes, "IT'S COMING OUR WAY IT'S COMING OUR WAY!!! I CAN FEEEEEEEEEELLL IT!" Of course, about 10 minutes later it starts POURING. IT was windy, and pounding down on us when we ran out to grab some chairs. Oh, and I just about froze my butttt off!!
Well, there ya go, a rundown on my entire weather-filed day. Oh and Young Women in Excellence went well.(: All the girls did great, and I got to hold Sister Halas's new foster baby Edward!<3 I loooovvvveeeee babies. He is not even a month old and weighs 5 pounds. His twin sister is Isabella, ahah get it? Edward and Bella? pshhh, I have a picture, I'll get it up a.s.a.p. ayeee.
Until then; SIYANARAA... or however you spell it.

No comments: