One thing I started doing after school two days a week is Ultimate Frisbee. I know, you're thinking, "Uhmm, what the heck is that?" Well, let me answer that mental brain fart of yours. It's a game played just like football, but with a frisbee... and theirs no tackling **not saying that never happens though** Mr. Spiezio, my English teacher last year, is probably the best at this game EVER. Like I mean EVEERRRRRRRRR. He throws like perfect passes every time. Anyhow, my Spanish teacher Mrs. Snipes plays too! She lives in Ecuador and got really good when she played down there, so she is amazing too.(:
I'm not good at throwing, but I can definitely catch when the pass is right to me ;D Above all, Ultimate Frisbee is superrrrrr fun, and I think everyone should play it.
My friends that got me into playing are; Johnny (a sick passer), Zackkkkyy Jesus (the fastest, little, white kid [that can catch] you'll meet), Garett (So tall, he'll catch it over your head), hahaha! And there's; Parker, Jacob, Haigan, Jeremy, anddd.... a bunch of other losers like me :D
Wow, talk about boring. No one wants to read about frisbee ;p oh well. Live with it you spoiled children.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Ultimate!
Labels:
After School,
Garett,
Jeremy,
Johnny,
Mr. Spiezio,
Mrs. Snipes,
Parker,
Sports,
Ultimate Frisbee,
Zac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment